Rates and Insurance
Rates vary based on the service rendered, the clinician, and the terms of your insurance plan. We ask that you contact your insurance provider prior to your first appointment to learn about any copay, coinsurance, or deductible that may apply to your plan.
Check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions to your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do you cover telehealth session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Clinical Assessment – $140
60 Min Psychotherapy Session – $115
Blue Cross Blue Shield Aetna
In-Network Insurance Plans
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Any fees not covered by insurance are the client’s responsibility to pay. While we are not in-network with all insurances, we will bill your provider on your behalf for any out-of-network benefits. As a courtesy, we offer this service to save clients the hassle of having to submit the bills themselves.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, or provided at least 48 hours advance notice to cancel your appointment, you will be required to pay $65 to cover the cost of the missed session.